Natural Health Care for your Dog
My name is Leslie Aquino. I am a Small Animal Acupressure Practitioner, Canine Holistic Practitioner, and owner of Fuzzy Paws Wellness.
Fuzzy Paws Wellness uses the therapeutic benefits of bodywork, combined with compassionate care, natural nutrition, detoxification, and proactive lifestyle changes to create a positive outcome in your dog's wellbeing. Whether your dog is young, elderly, healthy, or ill, there will always be a promotion towards better health when you incorporate natural care into your dog's daily life.
Using Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and holistic therapies, gives an excellent combination of care, and a longer healthy life for your four-legged, fuzzy family member.
Does your dog suffers from:
- Skin Issues (itchy, scaly, hot spots, eczema, dermatitis)
- Allergies (environmental, food, fleas)
- Chronic infections (ears, eyes, skin, urinary, anal sack, yeast, bacteria)
- Joint and muscle pain (arthritis, injury, auto immune, exercise induced)
- Digestive issues or sensitive stomach (diarrhea, constipation, nausea, motion sickness)
- Immune or endocrine diseases (Cushing’s Disease, Hypothyroidism, Addison’s, Diabetes)
- Behavioral issues (fearful, anxiety, attention deficit)
- Senior years (Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (CCD), urinary incontinence, involuntary bowel defecation when asleep, anxiety and pacing, not a candidate for anesthesia dental)
- Post surgery (Any type of surgery benefits from natural remedies, acupressure, and detoxification)
I can help improve your dog’s quality of life with nutrition, natural remedies, body cleansing, and bodywork as a support system for optimal health. My nutritional and natural therapies do not interfere if your dog is currently on any Holistic or conventional therapies. I will work respectively with you, and your Veterinarian to help give your dog the best care that is needed.
Holistic healthcare lessens the harmful effects of your dog’s exposure to stress, toxic chemicals in the environment, and the toxic and synthetic medicines that are commonly prescribed to your family pet. (Steroids, antibiotics, pain medicine, anti-parasitics, and vaccines).
Contact Fuzzy Paws Wellness today and find out why:
~Nutrition, life style, and exercise are the basis for optimal health. Everything else you do for your dog is a support system, which has been established through proper nutrition.
~ Bodywork is beneficial and brings balance to your dog’s health.
~Detoxification is key in helping your dog live longer, stay healthier, and more energetic in senior years.
~Incorporating natural care in your dog's life style can extend his/her life, and help your finances!
~Regular grooming and body checks are important to keep good hygiene and can even save your dog's life. Many tumors and other issues have been discovered while in a grooming session.
~Regular Dental Care and teeth cleaning are crucial for over all good health. Long term bad dental care leads to poor health, and contributes to disease.
Leslie and one of her dogs Zoe
My services do not take the place of Veterinarian Care